VONNIE COMMUNITY POLICY
Last Modified: October 24, 2018
Introduction to Community Policy
Vonnie’s Community Policy help ensure that Vonnie is a safe place where culinary learners from all over the world can connect with one another and help each other learn culinary skills.
Vonnie’s default position is to not delete, censor, or edit user generated content in any of Vonnie’s community features. However, there are cases in which Vonnie may take extraordinary steps in response to violations of the Community Policy, the Terms of Service, and other policies.
These actions can include:
* Deleting or banning users
* Editing or removing content
Community Conduct Policy
- Do NOT Spam:Do not send the same message to multiple users or repeatedly post the same message in discussions, notebooks or answers sections.
- Do NOT Post or Send Commercial Advertisements:Do not post or comment for commercial purposes.
- Do NOT Search for a Romantic Relationship:Do not contact other Vonnie members for dating, or to find sexual partners. Vonnie considers this harassment. Vonnie takes reports of unwanted sexual advances very seriously.
- Do NOT Harass, Bully, or Stalk:Vonnie does not tolerate harassment, bullying or stalking. Vonnie will take action on all reports of abusive behavior. Repeatedly messaging another user with unwanted friend requests or messages is a form of harassment.
- Do NOT Create False Identities:Claiming to be another person, creating a false presence for an organization, or creating multiple accounts is not allowed. Duplicate, fake, and joke profiles are not allowed.
Community Content Policy
User Generated Content that falls into any of the following categories is prohibited and Vonnie will remove this content. Any Vonnie user that is in violation of Vonnie policies can and will be removed from the Vonnie system.
- Hate Speech and Offensive Language: Vonnie does not permit hate speech or offensive language. We do not permit users to attack others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
- Commercial or Promotional Content: We ask that you respect our members by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent. In addition, do not make posts or comments that are solely for commercial purposes since this detracts from, and does not add anything of value to the culinary-learning community.
- Sexual and Pornographic Content: Vonnie has a strict policy against the sharing of pornographic content and any sexually explicit content. We also impose limitations on the display of nudity.
- Personally Identifiable Information:Vonnie does not allow publishing a user’s personal information without a person’s consent.
- Pirated Content: Vonnie does not allow users to share content on Vonnie, where they do not have the rights to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights.
- Political or Religious Discussions: Vonnie does not permit discussions or graphics relating to political or religious events or groups. Politics and religion are sensitive topics that often lead to polarizing and hateful comments. It is our position to not have these types of discussions on a site that is meant for culinary learning.
- Violence: We remove content when we think there is a risk of physical harm, or a threat to public or individual safety. You may not threaten others, or suggest acts of violence. We do not allow promoting, planning or celebrating any actions if they could result in harm to others, including theft and vandalism.
- Self-Harm: Vonnie takes threats of self-harm seriously. We remove any promotion or encouragement of self-mutilation, eating disorders, or drug abuse. We also work with suicide prevention agencies around the world to provide assistance for people in distress.
Reporting Violations of Vonnie Community Policy
If you think another user is violating the Vonnie Community Policy or Terms of Service, please report this to Vonnie. Notify the Vonnie team
If you see a post or comment that violates the Community Policy or Terms of Service, please use the “flag this comment” or “report concern” button.
Learn more about reporting abuse by contacting [email protected]
Notes for users
We have several documents you must review and comply with in order to use the Site or Application, including: